Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What I love

In four months I should be done with my degree, it's been a long hard year-and-a-half and I have very much missed all the time I could be spending with my friends and family and getting involved in church.

In between semesters I was able to spend time with the people I love. I was able to go to Disneyland with my besty her family and another blessed friend of ours. I love spending time with my besty's kids, they are so full of life I could go on and on.

And Tuesday we went on a frivolous search for a Nintendo DS with my besty and her kids. We spent most of the day together.

Then tonight I got to go to church, with school it's been the first time I've been able to go in almost a year. When I got there my besty and her family were just arriving (we were all really late), well her oldest asked me if I would take him and check him into class. So we're walking to class and I'm holding his hand, and all he can do is say my name as he giggles, you'd think the kid hadn't seen me in years, not just yesterday. It was sweet, nothing makes me feel quite as special as when one of my lovebugs calls my name.

The hanging out for no reason at all and playing with my besty's kids and seeing my family....these are the little things I'm so existed to be able to experience and be a part of more when I graduate.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

We loved having you there tonight :)

So excited for you that you are almost finished :)